Business Development Lead | Dubai
Moove is on a mission to drive productivity and success for the world’s mobility
entrepreneurs by democratising access to vehicle ownership. Our vision is to build
the largest integrated vehicle financing platform for mobility entrepreneurs using
technology & future productivity. By doing so, we are creating sustainable jobs for
mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
Moove is looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Business Development Lead, reporting into the City Manager. As a proven result – driven person, the Business Development Lead will be leading the local business development pan Dubai.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the automotive finance, fleet leasing management or car rental industry and a proven track record in developing territories, implementing successful growth strategies and leading teams. The Business Development Lead will be prepared to be fully accountable for all business development activities.
In this role, you will dig deep into your networks as well as develop new relationships that make the organization more efficient, effective and amazing. If you've got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Business Development Lead to manage projects, tasks and deliverables within our Dubai Operations team and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a business expert who also has deep knowledge network building and cultivating accounts.
What You’ll be Doing
- Creating development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Attending events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings
- Producing reports for management
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
What You will need for this position
- A drive to seek new business
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Good IT skills
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Project management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to write reports.
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our City Manager, and closely working with our Dubai operations team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or, if an individual
has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove’s Vision: To build the largest integrated vehicle financing platform for mobility entrepreneurs using technology & future productivity.
Business Development Lead | Dubai
Loading application form
Already working at Moove?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.