Moove is on a mission to drive productivity and success for the world’s mobility entrepreneurs by democratising access to vehicle ownership. Our vision is to build the largest integrated vehicle financing platform for mobility entrepreneurs using technology & future productivity. By doing so, we are creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
Moove is looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be a Cash Collection Executive, reporting into the City Fleet Manager. As a proven result – driven person, the Cash Collection Executive will be leading the overall Cash Collection matters within the state.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the automotive finance, fleet leasing management or car rental industry and a proven track record in developing territories, implementing successful growth strategies and leading teams. The Cash Collection Executive will be prepared to be fully accountable for all Cash Collection matters within the state.
In this role, you will dig deep into your technical expertise that make the organization more efficient, effective and amazing. If you've got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Cash Collection Executive who will manage all Cash Collection projects and tasks within our fleet operations team, and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a street smart, who has deep knowledge in developing outstanding relationships with our driver partners and law enforcement officials.
What You’ll be Doing
- Handling cash collection at the office for all driver partner walkins with arrears.
- Engaging with Driver Partners to pay via digital channels to the Moove account.
- Minimising office walkins and pushing DPs to pay digitally.
- Working with other stakeholders (recovery team) in cases where cash payments are missed after multiple attempts.
- Educating the DPs who have high cash collection to pay at alternate channels of collection in the city.
- Daily crosscheck of ledger of cash received vs added to DP paid balance.
- Depositing cash collected daily to the required channel.
What You will need for this position
- Degree in any discipline.
- 1+ years experience with local cash collections companies/banks.
- Experience with the transportation industry is an added advantage.
- Candidates must possess great Microsoft office suite skills..
- Candidates must possess effective report writing skills.
- Candidates must be excellent in communication.
- Candidates must possess strong negotiation skills.
- Candidates must possess great interpersonal skill.
- Candidates must possess outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Cash arrears due vs cash collected %.
- Bad debt % of the city due to cash arrears not collected via collections and through security deposit.
- 100% cash deposit success to account.
- Reducing recovery cases via cash collection in case of high arrear thresholds.
- Overall collection % of the city.
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our City Fleet Manager and interacting with the Operations team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or, if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove’s Vision: To build the largest integrated vehicle financing platform for mobility entrepreneurs using technology & future productivity.