Moove is on a mission to drive productivity and success for the world’s mobility entrepreneurs by democratising access to vehicle ownership. Our vision is to build the largest integrated vehicle financing platform for mobility entrepreneurs using technology & future productivity. By doing so, we are creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
Moove is looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be City Security Liaison, reporting into the City Fleet Manager. As a proven result – driven person, the City Security Liaison will be leading the overall city security matters within the state.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the automotive finance, fleet leasing management or car rental industry and a proven track record in developing territories, implementing successful growth strategies and leading teams. The City Security Liaison will be prepared to be fully accountable for all law enforcement and security matters within the state.
In this role, you will dig deep into your technical expertise that make the organization more efficient, effective and amazing. If you've got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a City Security Liaison who will manage all security projects and tasks within our fleet operations team, and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a law enforcement expert, who has deep knowledge in developing outstanding relationships with law enforcement officials.
What You’ll be Doing
- Handling recovery: apprehension, accident/damaged, stolen vehicles.
- Overseeing the security of the warehouse.
- Supervising the mobile police officers and recovery drivers.
- Recovering vehicles from non-compliant drivers, accident scenes, and law enforcement officers.
- Preparing accident reports.
- Preparing an apprehension report.
What You will need for this position
Degree in any discipline.
- 5+ years experience with the law and enforcement agency (preferably the Nigerian Police Force).
- Experience with the transportation industry is an added advantage.
- Candidates must possess great Microsoft office suite skills.
- Candidates must possess effective report writing skills.
- Candidates must be excellent in communication.
- Candidates must possess strong negotiation skills.
- Candidates must possess great interpersonal skill.
- Candidates must possess outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Turnaround time in resolving daily ops issues.
- Solving NPA cases and recovering asset back from Police stations.
- Rate of vehicle recovery and TAT of recovery.
- Dispute resolution TAT while working with driver union issues.
- Resolving challans/tickets at local RTAs. Count of ticket resolution to be monitored.
- Managing DP crisis situations
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our City Fleet Manager and interacting with the Operations team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or, if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove’s Vision: To build the largest integrated vehicle financing platform for mobility entrepreneurs using technology & future productivity.