Moove is a Nigerian-born, global mobility fintech. Our mission is to democratise vehicle ownership by providing revenue-based financing to gig workers globally. We do this by partnering with ride-hailing, logistics, mass transit, and instant delivery platforms - we are Uber’s largest vehicle supply partner in EMEA and we also work with Glovo, Swvl, Sendy, Kobo360 to name a few.
About the Role
Moove is looking for an experienced professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Compliance Insurance Maintenance (CIM) & Quality Executive, reporting to the Senior Manager, CIM & Quality, with a dotted line to the Regional Head of CIM & Quality. As a proven result-driven person, the CIM & Quality Executive will be responsible for ensuring vehicle compliance, insurance, and maintenance requirements are in place per local market in order to keep Moove vehicles moving safely.
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of fleet operations and maintenance requirements as well as relevant experience working with a Fleet Management System and the supporting fleet compliance systems. The CIM & Quality Executive will be prepared to be fully accountable for the safe & efficient operation of our fleet in full compliance with existing legislation, agreed policy, procedure, practice, and documentation.
In this role, you will dig deep into understanding the technical and administrative rules and regulations regarding fleet management. If you have a technical background in fleet operations and you want to strengthen your leadership skills and take your career to the next level in a supportive environment and with a company devoted to training successful team members, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a CIM & Quality Executive, to assist in enhancing and supporting the compliance requirements of our Fleet in a local market, ensuring that our Fleet is utilised; managed, and maintained in a manner that is above industry standards. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who has a growing interest to be a fleet telematics expert and who has a good understanding of industry legislative and compliance regulations. They will also have excellent communication, organization; multitasking, and technical skills.
What You’ll be Doing
- Assist in claims management.
- Analyse risks associated with policies.
- Assist in implementing Insurance ,maintenance and quality procedures.
- Support with regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Track the progress of the roll-out of fleet in the market in terms of telematics fitment, swag, and overall vehicle readiness for hand over to client
- Ensure that all systems are fully updated with vehicle information and details including but not limited to internal VMS Telematics systems and Uber systems
- Communicate with team members and managers both verbally and written on the progress of Fleet rollout.
- Utilize Google Docs and Sheets in many areas of your work with ease.
- Be service-oriented with a positive attitude, interest in learning, technically savvy, and flexible.
- Ensure that all permits are appropriately actioned on all vehicles and renewed as required in the respective markets.
- Ensure that all regulatory and traffic infringements are assigned to the respective drivers.
- Follow Up daily on cars that are in repairs.
- Ensure that vehicles are inspected and serviced in accordance with OEM and Moove policies
- Ensure that all traffic fines and other driver-related infringements are assigned to the drivers or appropriately deducted
- Daily, weekly, and monthly management reporting
- Adhoc tasks, assignments, investigations, and solutions as required by Management.
What You will need for this position
- Good understanding of insurance management, requirements and dynamics
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, as well as take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Technically savvy: Google Suites and databases
- Strong business writing and speaking skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and manage priorities effectively
- Attention to Detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, facility management or similar field is advantageous
- Experience as quality manager is advantageous
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Claims acceptance %
- Total Loss claims % and TAT
- Vehicle in NPA state during accidents
- TAT for vehicle servicing
- Tracking vehicle ageing and service history
- Finding OES parts solutions in case of parts shortage
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to the Senior Manager, CIM & Quality, and closely working with our Regional Head of CIM & Quality.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and Uber's preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize financial services to make our customers more productive and successful. Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence,