Moove is on a mission to drive productivity and success for the world’s mobility entrepreneurs by democratising access to vehicle ownership. Our vision is to build the largest integrated vehicle financing platform for mobility entrepreneurs using technology & future productivity. By doing so, we are creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
Moove is looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be City Maintenance Manager, reporting into the City Manager. As a proven result – driven person, the City Maintenance Manager will be leading the overall maintenance matters with in the state.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the automotive finance, fleet leasing management or car rental industry and a proven track record in developing territories, implementing successful growth strategies and leading teams. The City Maintenance Manager will be prepared to be fully accountable for all Maintenance related matters within the state.
In this role, you will dig deep into your technical expertise that make the organization more efficient, effective and amazing. If you've got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a City Maintenance Manager who will manage all maintenance projects and tasks within our fleet operations team, and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Repair & maintenance expert, who has deep knowledge in developing outstanding relationships with repairs and inspection service providers.
What You’ll be Doing
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle service, maintenance & repair Handling escalations and managing conflict resolutions with our customers
- Build, Manage, Measure, and Maintain relationships with Suppliers and Repair outlets to ensure that uptime of Fleet is maximised.
- Prioritise and assign work to meet customers’ needs.
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of Moove assets.
- Manage the Insurance process in line with Policy requirements.
- Ensure that all Insurance claims are completed expediently and vehicles brought back to operation in the minimum timeframe.
- Manage the Authorisations of maintenance to ensure that appropriate work is being done on the fleet at the optimised costs.
- Continuous Improvement mindset with respect to processes and systems to create efficiencies and synergies.
- Ad Hoc investigations and solutions as required from time to time.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
What You will need for this position
- Minimum 10 years of fleet maintenance management experience preferred.
- An Associates or Technical degree in Motor Mechanics is a must .
- Hands-On Fleet Industry Experience is a must
- Strong customer service and organisational skills required
- Valid driver’s licence preferred.
- Candidates will be subject to analytical test prior to interviews
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office; Google Office Suite and web-based applications preferred.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Ensuring time bound inspection and reduce downtimes
- Ensuring TAT of insurance claims under defined limits
- Ensuring PMS plan vs Actual with max X% deviation
- Monthly Cost projection vs actual
- Fortnightly report on Cost & TAT
- On boarding vendors
- Vendor management
- Fleet level plan for PMS and adherence
- Team handling
- Coordination with Insurance for any escalation
- Monthly billing process with formats Submission from vendor to Company Accounts
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our City Manager and interacting with the India Operations team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or, if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove’s Vision: To build the largest integrated vehicle financing platform for mobility entrepreneurs using technology & future productivity.